New Delhi: Have you been looking forward to your
Signs of a healthy workout
Here are some signs that can hint at a healthy workout routine:
Does high cholesterol run in your family? Inculcate these habits for a healthier life
Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger shares the recipe of his signature protein shake
- You are sleeping better: A healthy workout routine can help relax the body and with a tension-free body, sleep comes easy. If you’ve been experiencing sleep that’s packed with quality and quantity, it might be a sign of an effective fitness regime.
- You are high on energy: Contrary to the popular misconception, exercising does not lead to prolonged periods of fatigue. If your
exerciseroutine is leaving you persistently low on energy, it might be time to make some changes because a healthy workout routine helps the body stay fit and active the entire day.
- You feel hungry and eat well: Being low on appetite can be a sign of an underlying health issue or sedentary lifestyle. Therefore, an important sign of a healthy workout routine is boosted immunity.
- You crave healthy foods: Your lifestyle and habits can have a significant impact on the kinds of food you crave. Have you been finding yourself craving healthy foods lately? If yes then it might be a sign that your fitness routine is working its magic on your body and mind.
- You are happier: Working out can help stimulate the production of
endorphinsthat are known to have a happy effect on the mind. A consistently effective workout routine can improve mood and mental healthsignificantly due to the regular production of happy hormones.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a
Fasting or not, 5 healthy fast-friendly foods that you can eat every day
Low carb diet: 5 unhealthy habits to avoid